Kip and Mona Lisa Harding of Alabama have 10 children but 6 of them all entered university by the time they were 12 and the remaining four are expected to do the same. Lisa Harding was pursuing nursing school when she decided to home-school her growing family full time. Hannah, now 24, set the bar for her …
Tag Archive: Kip and Mona Lisa Harding children
- COLORADO VOTERS GETTING THEIR BALLOT BY MAIL…I BET ANOTHER ‘GREAT’ IDEA BY THE DEMOCRAT PARTY – RIGGED VOTING MACHINES, ILLEGALS VOTING, STUFFED BALLOTS, DEAD PEOPLE AND PETS REGISTERING TO VOTE DEMOCRAT…JUST AMAZING!
- JEWISH GIRL, 13, ATTACKED BY 3 BLACK TEENS IN LATEST KNOCKOUT GAME IN BROOKLYN, BLACK ADULTS SHOUTED ANTI-SEMITIC SLURS AND CALLED FOR VIOLENCE AGAINST JEWS WHILE VICTIM AND NEIGHBORHOOD SHOMRIM WAITED FOR POLICE…OBAMA’S CHILDREN ON THE LOOSE FOLKS!
- FOOD 4 LESS LEAVING LAS VEGAS, WILL CLOSE 8 STORES AND CONVERT 6 INTO SMITH’S FOOD & DRUG…AFTER ALBERTSON’S AND FOOD 4 LESS CLOSING THEIR STORES, WHO’S NEXT?
- ‘BLACK PEOPLE ARE BEING USED BY LIMOUSINE LIBERALS. WE’VE ONLY TRADED ONE PLANTATION FOR ANOTHER’ : LA. STATE SEN. ELBERT GUILLORY ON ‘THE KELLY FILE’
- 10 MOST POPULAR HOTELS FOR THE SUPER RICH
- JILL DUGGAR WEDDING RECORD 4.4 MILLION VIEWERS, NO. 1 IN CABLE LAST NIGHT AND TLC’S MOST VIEWED TELECAST IN FOUR YEARS
- 92% OF MARINE CASUALTIES IN AFGHAN WAR OCCURED UNDER OBAMA
- DOCTORS EXODUS UNDER OBAMACARE: OVER 214,000 DOCTORS OPT OUT OF OBAMACARE EXCHANGES
- LA RAZA PROMOTES WASHINGTON POST GUIDE ON STATES WHERE PEOPLE CAN VOTE WITHOUT AN I.D….ANOTHER DEMOCRAT BRANCH SPREADING THEIR USUAL LAWLESSNESS AND FRAUD!
- STEALING ELECTIONS: VOTING MACHINE SWITCHES VOTES FROM REPUBLICAN TO DEMOCRAT IN ILLINOIS…WHAT ELSE CAN YOU EXPECT FROM A DONKEY PARTY?
- F. Chuck Todd's Ludicrous Election AnalysisRUSH: This is all preelection spin so the people like F. Chuck and others after the election Tuesday can tell you how meaningless the Republican victory really is. […]
- Democrats Are as Lost as They've Been Since 2002RUSH: Tim Russert and I were fairly close... He invited me to do election coverage on NBC in 2002, with he and Tom Brokaw. ... It was like a tomb in there. And of course my analysis was I wasn't surprised at all and I explained exactly why it had happened. I cited the Wellstone memorial, and I cited all these things. You could just see all these peopl […]
- An Animated Rush Revere? It Could HappenRUSH: You can be confident that it's something we really, really want to do and have already begun looking into. It would be another way for the readers, people to enjoy the message of the book and spread the word, so to speak. […]
- The Tragic Failure of the Great SocietyRUSH: Where is the compassion in all of this great welfare state that the Democrat Party has built? Where is the compassion, even after 50 years of it and after $22 trillion! […]
- Obama Resents Democrats Running Away from Him -- and He's Got a PointRUSH: They are just as responsible as Obama is for the mess that's Obamacare, for the job situation, 92 million not working, food stamps out of control, immigration, open borders... Every damn one of these Democrat incumbents is as responsible as Obama, and he doesn't appreciate them treating him like he's yesterday's garbage. […]
- GlaxoSmithKline begins testing experimental Ebola vaccines on West Africans
- WHO quietly admits that 5% of Ebola patients incubate the virus beyond 21 days
- Hazmat suit manufacturer has received orders for 1 million protective suits due to Ebola
- Schizophrenic CDC pulls document admitting Ebola can spread via sneezes and doorknobs; see the original here
- Did CDC just admit Ebola has gone airborne?
- Oregon favors timber industry over resident safety, allowing them to be sprayed by deadly weed killer
- NYC Ebola doctor lied about traveling around city before hospitalization
- How to optimize the immune system naturally
- Learn how to reverse 'Stage IV' cancer and live cancer free
- Top 5 kitchen items for the home health medicine cabinet
- Foreign Ebola patients to be brought to US for treatment, warns congressman
- CDC admits it has been lying all along about Ebola transmission; "indirect" spread now acknowledged
- Kerry phones Netanyahu to apologize over 'chickenshit' slur
- Israeli right-wingers launch campaign of incitement against Rivlin
- Ya'alon comes to Rivlin's defense over president's conciliatory approach toward Israel's Arabs
- At least 8 Palestinians wounded, one seriously, in clashes with IDF troops in West Bank
- Iran: West should look into capital punishment
- US Jewish groups join opposition to Ya’alon bus separation plan
- Security official: Jerusalem rioting could persist for weeks, even months
- Police on high alert in Jerusalem after Fatah calls for 'day of rage'
- Jewish and Arab Abu Tor residents fearful following early-morning shootout, rioting
- Friend and colleagues describe Glick as quiet, dignified and dedicated to the cause